Monday, December 7, 2009

This Is What Real Music Is All About...Cats like Jaiden


Imagine if Take 6 sang background vocals with J Moss singing lead on the Five Satins' “In the Still of the Night.” I've found something close to that, if not better. I think that I have been turned on to a song that is the perfect combination of a lover’s complaint with a vocal arrangement that will make toes of any fan of vocalism curl. It’s in a song entitled “B4 We Even Kiss,” and it’s the product of a brother named Jaiden
I don’t know where he’s from but the only images that I’ve seen of him have included him donning NY hats, so he’s either a native or a fan. Speaking of fans, I’m sold instantly on his product. Someone put his mix CD, “The Cure Suite I,” into my hand and the first song that I heard was the aforementioned “B4 We Even Kiss.”
The mixtape is online and free. Visit http://unitedmusicro.com/v_jaiden-the-cure-suite-i-5399__3/ and download it. You won’t be disappointed.
Jay-Z needs to thank you, Jaiden. Until I heard your version of "Party Life," I was through with Jay-Z. However, your rendition sent me on a hunt for Jay's "American Gangster" album.

No comments:

Post a Comment