Monday, November 16, 2009

Mario's D.N.A.


Every artist has to find his or her niche and ride it. While I can’t say that everything on Mario’s album “D.N.A.” is of a style that best suits him, there are definitely a few. They are as follows:
· Breakup
· Been Thinking About You
· Get Out
· Ooh Baby
I’m a Mario fan, with all of his albums. However, these are four of the hardest songs that he has released. “Breakup” had me thinking about buying the album, but “Been Thinking About You” actually moved my checkcard. These tracks are full of trunk-rattling bass. I love the content of “Been Thinking About You” and “Get Out.” “Get Out” is one of those raw, breakup hits, the perfect Ringback or Ringtone for that not-so-special someone. These songs are the anchors that hold the album down, but if you’re a Michael Jackson fan, there are several MJ-esque tunes scattered in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment